Coal bunkers in coal mine production are basically made of concrete, and their surface is not smooth, the coefficient of friction is large, and the water absorption is high, which are the main reasons for often bonding and blocking. Especially in the case of soft coal mining, more pulverized coal and high moisture content, the blockage accident is particularly serious. How to solve this difficult problem?
In the early days, in order to solve the problem of coal bunker, it was usually adopted such as tiling tiles on the warehouse wall, laying steel plates, hitting with air cannons or electric hammers, all of which could not be completely solved, and manual smashing of the coal bunker often caused personal casualties. Obviously, these methods It was not satisfactory, so after a lot of research and experiments, it was finally decided to use ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene sheet as the lining of the coal bunker, using the self-lubricating and non-stick properties of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene sheet to reduce the friction coefficient and solve the phenomenon of blocking the bunker .
So how to install and what are the precautions for installation?
When installing the coal bunker liner, in the case of large changes in operation or ambient temperature, the fixed form of the liner must consider its free expansion or contraction. Any fixing method should be designed to facilitate the flow of bulk materials, and the screw head is always embedded in the liner. For thicker liners, the seam should be cut at 45 degrees. In this way, variations in length are allowed, and a smooth plastic plane is formed in the silo, which is conducive to the flow of materials.
Pay special attention when installing coal bunker liners:
1. During the installation process, the plane of the bolt countersunk head of the lining plate must be lower than the plate surface;
2. During the installation of coal bunker lining products, there should be no less than 10 bolts per square meter;
3. The gap between each lining plate should not be greater than 0.5cm (the installation should be adjusted according to the ambient temperature of the plate);
What problems should we pay attention to when using it?
1. For the first use, after the material in the silo is stored to two-thirds of the capacity of the entire silo, unload the material.
2. During operation, always keep the material in the warehouse at the material entry and unloading point, and always keep the material storage in the warehouse more than half of the entire warehouse capacity.
3. It is strictly forbidden for the material to directly impact the lining.
4. The hardness particles of various materials are different, and the material and flow rate should not be changed at will. If it needs to be changed, it should not be greater than 12% of the original design capacity. Any change of material or flow rate will affect the service life of the liner.
5. The ambient temperature should generally not be greater than 100 ℃.
6. Do not use external force to destroy its structure and loose fasteners at will.
7. The static state of the material in the warehouse should not exceed 36 hours (please do not stay in the warehouse for more viscous materials to prevent caking), and materials with a moisture content of less than 4% can appropriately extend the static time.
8. When the temperature is low, please pay attention to the static time of the material in the warehouse to avoid freezing blocks.
Post time: Jun-15-2022